At Heart&Lung Health we provide services for NHS trusts, private healthcare providers, academia and industry partners.
Reporting imaging of the lungs and heart is complex – and ideally delivered by specialist Cardiothoracic Radiologists. At Heart&Lung Health we access only subspecialist Consultant Cardiothoracic Radiologists throughout the UK and Europe, ensuring reporting is of the highest quality. We can provide services to the NHS, private healthcare providers, academia and industry partners – including work with artificial intelligence (AI) companies. We also offer second opinion services to individual patients.
SUBSPECIALTY CHEST REPORTING
Heart&Lung Health cardiothoracic radiologists have word class expertise in:
- Lung cancer & lung cancer screening (low dose CT)
- Interstitial lung disease (HRCT) – including Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF)
- Diagnosis & management of lung nodules
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Lung infections – including COVID-19 & tuberculosis (TB)
- Cardiac CT & MRI
- Pleural disease – including mesothelioma
- Specialist Chest Xray & CT chest second opinion
- AI validation
Founded and managed by UK specialist cardiothoracic radiologists, we understand the importance of a bespoke chest subspecialist approach